November 2016 Newsletter
New Building Update
Our new clinic buildout is in full swing! Our staff was recently able to tour the space again now that some walls and electrical work have been done to get a better feel for what the clinic will look like. Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/childrenstherapynetworkmadison/ to see updates as they’re made!
CTN Toy Donations
CTN is happy to take donations of your gently used, non-electronic toys and books! If you are interested in donating, please see Julia or Emily at the front desk.
November Clinic Closures
CTN will be closed on Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th in observance of Thanksgiving. We will reopen on Monday, November 28th at 8:00 am.
A fun fall sensory experiences- fall slime!
Sometimes, we just need to have some fun. This is sure to be hours of fun! Don’t forget to put a straw in it and see how big of a bubble you can blow!
- Clear glue, glitter glue, or white glue
- Liquid starch
- Measuring cup
- Two bowls
- Food coloring, confetti, glitter (optional)
Liquid Starch Slime Recipe:
- In one bowl mix, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue (really mix to combine completely).
- Add color, glitter, or confetti if desired
- In another bowl, measure out 1/2 cup of liquid starch.
- Slowly mix the glue/water mixture into the starch with a spoon, make sure to get all glue out of bowl.
- Switch to mixing with hands for a few minutes until you feel it come together.
- Put in a clean, dry container or on a plate.